Week 1 & 2 – Intro to Ramen bowls
- Craft ramen bowls on the wheel by throwing.
- In the second week, perfect your bowls by turning the feet.
Week 3 & 4 – Intro to Narrow Neck Forms
- Learn the techniques for creating narrow neck forms.
- Master the art of trimming these pieces.
Week 5 & 6 – Craft a Set
- Take on the challenge to craft identical pieces for a coordinated set.
- Practise the intricacies of trimming.
Week 7 – Glazing
- Glaze your wares with Ves’s in-house glazes.
I attended 3 courses at Ves and all of them were excellent. Jean is an excellent teacher, patient, encouraging and extremely skilled.
- Jamie T.
"Cosy studio, fantastic teachers"
I can't recommend Ves classes enough! The studio is such a peaceful and cosy space. Teachers are incredibly skilled and guide you patiently to refine your pieces
- Lim Yu Ting
"Got me hooked on pottery!"
I attended Ves's beginner course just for fun. The warm community and engaging lessons kept me going back. Highly recommend starting your pottery journey here.
- Rainer T.