Week 1 to 5 – CONSISTENT WHEELTHROWING PRACTICE
- Novices begin with the fundamentals, learning to throw cylinder forms, progressing to bowls and cups.
- Experienced potters refine their skills, creating larger bowls, pitchers, and vases.
- All students will learn to turn and trim the bases of their pieces.
Week 6 – Glazing Intro/improvement
- Students will be introduced to the basic techniques of glazing.
- Experienced students will apply glazing techniques using in-studio Ves glazes.
IN THE PRESS
"Creative-types will feel right at home when they get their start in crafting through the medium of clay when they enter Ves"