Week 1 & 2– Intro to Throwing on the Hump
- Explore the art of throwing pottery on the hump.
- Focus on precision while avoiding technical errors.
- Learn how to trim hump-thrown pieces.
Week 3 to 6 – Intro to Lidded Forms
- Learn the craft of creating lids, trimming them, and fitting them on the vessel bodies.
Week 7 – Glazing
- Glaze your wares with Ves’s in-house glazes.
I attended 3 courses at Ves and all of them were excellent. Jean is an excellent teacher, patient, encouraging and extremely skilled.
- Jamie T.
"Cosy studio, fantastic teachers"
I can't recommend Ves classes enough! The studio is such a peaceful and cosy space. Teachers are incredibly skilled and guide you patiently to refine your pieces
- Lim Yu Ting
"Got me hooked on pottery!"
I attended Ves's beginner course just for fun. The warm community and engaging lessons kept me going back. Highly recommend starting your pottery journey here.
- Rainer T.