Week 1 –Intro to Kurinuki
- Discover the fundamentals of kurinuki.
Week 2 – Advance to Bigger Coiling
- Apply knowledge from the beginners course to craft a larger vase.
Week 3 – Master Slab Structures
- Expand handbuilding skills to new dimensions.
- Dive into the art of creating boxes using slab work.
Week 4 – Pinch Marbled Matcha Bowls
- Learn the art of staining clay.
- Apply skills from the beginners course to pinch matcha bowls.
Week 5 – Trimming
- Refine bowls by trimming their feet.
Week 6 – Glazing
Glaze your wares with Ves’s in-house glazes.
I attended 3 courses at Ves and all of them were excellent. Jean is an excellent teacher, patient, encouraging and extremely skilled.
- Jamie T.
"Cosy studio, fantastic teachers"
I can't recommend Ves classes enough! The studio is such a peaceful and cosy space. Teachers are incredibly skilled and guide you patiently to refine your pieces
- Lim Yu Ting
"Got me hooked on pottery!"
I attended Ves's beginner course just for fun. The warm community and engaging lessons kept me going back. Highly recommend starting your pottery journey here.
- Rainer T.